Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

04 April 2010

The Story of Easter

Carlene gathered the girls for a special Easter treat after Conference and Dinner.  They went out into the warm spring air, surrounded by the fragrant and colorful blossoms of the trees.  They were so excited to find plastic eggs and put them in baskets.

They came inside for story time.  Each egg had a number.  The girls were so enthused about having the right number, and finding a token inside, such as a donkey, a cross, a stone, a cloth, a whip, etc, and finally the empty one, representing the empty tomb.

Little Annie said, Easter is about Jesus.  He died so he could conquer death, and bring us all to life everlasting.  We will live again!

"I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father... Ñukapakman shamui; miraywan chaskinkimi; ñuka taytapak ninan wasipika shuk pushtu kanman allichishkami. Shina kapashkachun" (Enos 1:27).

No comments:

Post a Comment