Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

03 April 2010

I feel pretty

My granddaughters now have access to a large number of fun costumes.  They love to play dress up.  "I feel so pretty" they say, and we tell them they are pretty.  We always try to build their confidence and self esteem so they can overcome the temptations of the world.  We pray that they can overcome all things.  "Shinapacha yuyashpa Achill-Taytata mañani; ñuka mañashkata uyagrikta yachanimi" (2 Nephi 33:3).  See "Born to be a Queen" to learn how to glow with the light of the Spirit and be beautiful by laying aside the things of the world and obtaining a crown of righteousness.  http://www.lds.org/move/index.html?type=conference&event=april180&lang=english# (listen to Elaine S. Dalton).

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family!!! I love your posts and the ability to share with us. You are always in my prayers dear brother and sister.
    Coral Lee

    ReplyDelete