Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

21 April 2010

Baptism

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). 

"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:31, 32). 

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me... If ye love me keep my commandments" (John 14:6, 15).  "...if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments" (Matthew 19:17). 

"Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter  into the  kingdom of God" John 3:5).  "ye must repent, and be baptized in my name, and become as a little child, or ye can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God... Kankunata kutinpish ninimi, k'uchakunamanta nanarinami kankichik; ñuka shutipi bautizarishpa uchilla wawashna kana kankichik; na shinashpaka, mana Achill-Taytapak llaktata chaski ushankichikchu" 3 Nephi 11:38)

No comments:

Post a Comment