Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

03 October 2010

Find Rest Unto Your Soul

Let us build up our children in every way that we talk to them every minute of every day.  Genevieve is a very sensitive soul.  She forgives quickly, and loves deeply, but she can be hurt easily.  Love everyone, even you enemies, Jesus said.  Especially work extra hard to teach and nourish your children.

Elder Per G. Malm

Find Rest Unto Your Soul

I saw a tree held up by steel wires attached to buildings. Something had hollowed out the weakened the tree over many years. We can grow step by step like a sapling tree to grow tall and strong and have our soul be filled with light and power. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Faith in Jesus Christ and following His teachings gives us hope, lasting inner peace, and the Rest of the Lord.

The thoughts we foster in our minds and hearts and the actions we take now have an effect our our eternal life. If we have the tendency to wait for a future moment to follow God, we will have a bad feeling. We must act before Satan binds us with strong cords. Peace is a gift of God. Wickedness never was happiness.

We can build up or tear down as we speak to our children and those around us. We must invite to do good. Our confidence can wax strong with God. 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment