Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

12 September 2010

Friends

Dear friends Walker and Margarita Andrade,
Diana Linda Verduga with Sister and Elder Howard

Our friends come often to visit, or we visit them, or we go with them.  Today the Vera and Sánchez families dine at our place.  Monday I go with with 4 hermanos to fish while Sister Howard is with the ladies. "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity". Proverbs 17:17

"And now my son, Shiblon, I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day." Alma 38:5

"I will try to be contented with my lot, knowing that God is my friend.  In him I shall find comfort.  I have given my life into his hands.  I am prepared to go at his call.  I desire to be with Christ.  I count not my life dear to me [except] to do his will" (Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith, p. 243-244).

No comments:

Post a Comment