Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

26 February 2010

Called to serve

23 February 2010 (received 26 Feb)"You are hereby called to serve as missionaries of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Your primary assignment is to labor in the Guayaquil Ecuador Temple as temple missionaries... for 18 months.  Report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Monday, May 3, 2010."  Signed by Thomas S. Monson

We are humbled and feel full of the Spirit, confirming that this is where the Lord needs us at this time.  We are excited for the opportunity to be of service.  We recognize the hand of the Lord in preparing us, and removing barriers along the way.

1 comment:

  1. 2 Nephi 16:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said: Here am I; send me.

    We are glad to accept this call and are ready to go (well, almost!).

    ReplyDelete