Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

16 August 2011

How to address challenges


When I have a calling, responsibility, or priority in my life, I ponder and pray.  That usually results in dreams at night so vivid, that I have to wake up and start typing.  If I don't get up at that moment and record the idea, I lose it.  My wife is does not think that I should wake up at 3, 4, or 5 am, but that inspiration is precious to me.

"God shall give unto you knowledge by his Holy Spirit, yea, by the unspeakable gift of the Holy Ghost, that has not been revealed since the world was unto now." Doctrine & Covenants 121:26

"The Lord will increase our knowledge, wisdom, and capacity to obey when we obey His fundamental laws. This is what the Prophet Joseph Smith meant when he said we could have 'sudden strokes of ideas' which come into our minds as 'pure intelligence' (see Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 151).  This is revelation.  We must learn to rely on the Holy Ghost so we can use it to guide our lives and the lives of those for whom we have responsibility" (The Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson, p. 114).

No comments:

Post a Comment