Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

30 June 2011

Whenever you're in trouble

http://www.donny.com/video/all/whenever_youre_in_trouble


"As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue in my love.  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." John 15:9-10

"There is nothing in all the world that is of more value than so to order our lives that those who know us best shall love us; and, above all, the one thing that is of greater value than life itself is to so live that God loves us.  And I can say to you that every man, woman, and child that has lived the gospel of Jesus Christ and continues to do so has the love of God Almighty, our Father in Heaven and of His Son Jesus Christ, our Redeemer"  (Heber J. Grant, Gospel Standards, p. 102).

No comments:

Post a Comment