Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

This Christmas Eve we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.  We are grateful for our testimony that His resurrection breaks the bonds of death and brings us all home to our Father in Heaven.  We dedicate our celebration this year also to our beloved sister, Stanlie Gail (1 September 1946 to 24 December 2010).

She was a bright light, a shooting star, who cheered us all many times.

We are grateful to have shared time with her nearly every day for the past few months, and pray that her family may receive peace from the Holy Ghost, as our sister returns to the Father who sent her here to be with us for 64 years.



Our Christmas Message: www.cantos.org/rnjhoward/Navidad


(George Albert Smith was the Church President when Stanlie Gail was born)


George Albert Smith

George Albert Smith
"I thank [my Heavenly Father] for the knowledge that has been burned into my soul; I know that my Heavenly Father lives, I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of mankind, and that there is no other name under heaven whereby men and women may be exalted, but the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. I do know that he came into the world in this latter day, that he bestowed divine authority upon a humble boy who was seeking the truth, and the result of that has been the organization of the Church with which we are identified; and there is with it the power of God unto salvation to all those who believe. Knowing that as I know that I live, I bear you witness of it" (Conference Report, October 1927, p. 50).

No comments:

Post a Comment