Rikushpa Shamuni

Rikushpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

Takishpa Shamuni

06 April 2011

Memories

Cousin Brett Foutz made a lot of memories in his home in Gilbert, Arizona.  Now the memories are all that is left.
http://www.kpho.com/slideshow/news/27445576/detail.html

Fuschias (Arete)
When I play the organ for preparation meetings at the temple, I think of my mother and how she played the organ at home every night, and at church, and that she loved the temple.  At the Farmers Market in Guayaquil I found one Fuschia plant and bought it for $7.  A valuable investment in a memory, as my mother always had many Fuschias.







Templo de Guayaquil
Many of the General Conference talks in April, 2011 focused on being prepared for times of pain, suffering, and all manner of tribulations.  The insight I had was that we must avoid the temptations of materialism, and focus our time and energies on building relationships and memories.  Don't forget to share your feelings and experiences with your family and friends.  Be sure to create memorabilia and traditions and stories that can be passed on from generation to generation.


Huge sculpture in Guayaquil
Be sure that your children have memories of their grandmother, including knowing about your experiences with her.   One way to do that is to come to Guayaquil for a visit and tour with her.  Be sure to ask her about the fabulous sculptures throughout the city.

We will be with the family again by November, 2011.  In November 2009 I had a dream about the family.  Here is how I documented my pleasant dream and the music that I dreamed up to go with it.  Ask your mother about the dreams she has about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment